When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price For Newish Cruisers? Gt Dyno, Columbia, Etc

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gartenmeister

'Lil Knee Scuffer
So I got these new bikes in a collection of old bikes. They are not my cup of tea, but the neighbor wants couple of them and it would be great to have the garage space. Can you guys help me out with pricing? I had a guess on the GTs but I see one getting bid up on e-Bay, so thought I better ask. What would you sell these for?

GT Dyno (model ?????)

P1090069.jpg

P1090066.jpg

P1090067.jpg

Kustom Kruiser Roadster. I think I have the correct saddle and chainguard around someplace.

P1090073.jpg

GT Dyno Von Franco

P1090075.jpg

Columbia model ????

P1090070.jpg

I think you would get more info on the ratrodbikes.com forum, they seem to use new retro bikes more. the stretch cruiser is one of the favorites.

The "Columbia" is definitely a rat rod mixture of parts. Columbia frame with different year tank and chain guard and modern Schwinn style fork along with other modern parts.

It took a long time to get $300 locally for a similar coaster brake Dyno in mint condition. Wasn't worth it to me to try and sell on ebay. Didn't wanna mess with shipping.

Craigslist. Price depends on location.
Take good pictures, use some key word tags, and price to sell to a rider at $100 to $300 for the 1 with a tank and Roadster.
Accept reasonable offer from End User.
Have fun with it. I meet bike folks this way....
IMG_9085.JPG

Back