When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pricing help...Jaguar Mark IV at auction.

-

B-Fun

On Training Wheels
Tomorrow night the following bike is going to be for sale at auction and I'd love some help on what the highest I should go for it would be.

I've only recently caught the bug for vintage bikes. As you can imagine, there's so much I have to learn, but wanted to take advantage of buying this bike if I could get it for the right price. I have plenty of time to scour these forums, but only have until tomorrow night to make a decision.

So...all that said, I'd love some help on what a good price for this would be. Hoping I can get the pics to attach properly.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to becoming an active member of the group.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

It will clean up pretty well.I would stop around $375.

I agree. It's not a 3-speed, and seems pretty rough. No telling from the pics if the rims are rusted and peeling.
I sold mine, a black one, in excellent shape with the 3-speed for $850 and it was 100% original.

Thanks a bunch folks. I'll let ya know how it goes!

If there's any other feedback between now and then, I'd love to hear it.

(And in the future, I'll make sure to check out eBay first.)

I thought ALL Jaguars were 3-speeds. Wondering if it's TRUELY a Jag. Maybe someone with more info can help on that.

Ended up snagging it for $55 bucks. My mother in law actually went to the auction for me and said it's an early bday present for me. She scored a pump as well that she said was matching. Did they make matching pumps as well?

Probably be a few weeks before I get it. Once I do I'll post some better pics if anyone is interested.

Thanks again for the input folks! Really appreciate it.

Ended up snagging it for $55 bucks. My mother in law actually went to the auction for me and said it's an early bday present for me. She scored a pump as well that she said was matching. Did they make matching pumps as well?

Probably be a few weeks before I get it. Once I do I'll post some better pics if anyone is interested.

Thanks again for the input folks! Really appreciate it.

CALL THE POLICE!! For that price it was STOLEN! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Back