When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress on my Prewar Rollfast

-
Thanks Dave and Catfish,

I hope I can find the parts I need to finish it, this is a really cool bike i really like it.

Nice work! Nice dog too.
Seeing those pictures brought a question. Did they had a women version of that bike?

a picture with my old twin elgint lights now gone.

fe6b81fd.gif

2c402ae3.gif

found this on the bay

5fbe01ff.gif

Hi Santi,
looking very good! those headlight where pretty killer too!
I have some problems also with the sprocket on my rollfast but i find out that there where three different sizes where,maby boys'/girls/and a look-a-like sprocket...
i have pictures here on the cabe of them but you have to look it up....
But keep the originele fenders..there originele!:rolleyes:

you know, for a long time I wasn't a big fan of the Elgin Blackhawk, but these Rollfasts are really growing on me. I think it's the colors, that and seeing Dave's in person. they're a great looking bike and yours is looking great!

Nice work! Nice dog too.
Seeing those pictures brought a question. Did they had a women version of that bike?

Thanks, I'm not sure if they made a girls version I never seen one and the catalog show just a base design for girls.

Hi Santi,
looking very good! those headlight where pretty killer too!
I have some problems also with the sprocket on my rollfast but i find out that there where three different sizes where,maby boys'/girls/and a look-a-like sprocket...
i have pictures here on the cabe of them but you have to look it up....
But keep the originele fenders..there originele!:rolleyes:

Thanks, my sprocket is the big one but the cranks are the ones that need to be replace, I'm not sure if my dog leg cranks are Rollfast or they are bent a littl they hit on one side of the frame.

Your roadmaster ct is looking good too.

you know, for a long time I wasn't a big fan of the Elgin Blackhawk, but these Rollfasts are really growing on me. I think it's the colors, that and seeing Dave's in person. they're a great looking bike and yours is looking great!

Thanks they're are great bikes I dig the motorcycle design with the big tanks.

Rollfast bikes are becoming intriguing for myself as well after picking up a late 30s one recently, not the same model as yours. Looking pretty appealing Santi...I like the bike. The tan Rollfast original you posted I've seen up close, that is a wonderful example. I met the current owner and know the previous owner who I believe had it ten years, and not sure who before that. Anyhow I do have to say I would definitely a Rollfast over an elgin personally, I agree with Scott, the color scheme is nice. Nice bike.

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 75
Back