When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress on my Prewar Rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks Dave and Catfish,

I hope I can find the parts I need to finish it, this is a really cool bike i really like it.

Nice work! Nice dog too.
Seeing those pictures brought a question. Did they had a women version of that bike?

a picture with my old twin elgint lights now gone.

fe6b81fd.gif

2c402ae3.gif

found this on the bay

5fbe01ff.gif

Hi Santi,
looking very good! those headlight where pretty killer too!
I have some problems also with the sprocket on my rollfast but i find out that there where three different sizes where,maby boys'/girls/and a look-a-like sprocket...
i have pictures here on the cabe of them but you have to look it up....
But keep the originele fenders..there originele!:rolleyes:

you know, for a long time I wasn't a big fan of the Elgin Blackhawk, but these Rollfasts are really growing on me. I think it's the colors, that and seeing Dave's in person. they're a great looking bike and yours is looking great!

Nice work! Nice dog too.
Seeing those pictures brought a question. Did they had a women version of that bike?

Thanks, I'm not sure if they made a girls version I never seen one and the catalog show just a base design for girls.

Hi Santi,
looking very good! those headlight where pretty killer too!
I have some problems also with the sprocket on my rollfast but i find out that there where three different sizes where,maby boys'/girls/and a look-a-like sprocket...
i have pictures here on the cabe of them but you have to look it up....
But keep the originele fenders..there originele!:rolleyes:

Thanks, my sprocket is the big one but the cranks are the ones that need to be replace, I'm not sure if my dog leg cranks are Rollfast or they are bent a littl they hit on one side of the frame.

Your roadmaster ct is looking good too.

you know, for a long time I wasn't a big fan of the Elgin Blackhawk, but these Rollfasts are really growing on me. I think it's the colors, that and seeing Dave's in person. they're a great looking bike and yours is looking great!

Thanks they're are great bikes I dig the motorcycle design with the big tanks.

Rollfast bikes are becoming intriguing for myself as well after picking up a late 30s one recently, not the same model as yours. Looking pretty appealing Santi...I like the bike. The tan Rollfast original you posted I've seen up close, that is a wonderful example. I met the current owner and know the previous owner who I believe had it ten years, and not sure who before that. Anyhow I do have to say I would definitely a Rollfast over an elgin personally, I agree with Scott, the color scheme is nice. Nice bike.

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 79
Back