When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project '53 Monark spare parts build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Okay, that's one of the coolest repurposed parts I've ever seen on a bicycle! You'll have to let us know just how sturdy that is once you get a chance to put some miles on your Monark!
Thanks! I've only ridden her around the block a few times so far but I'm not seeing or feeling any problems with it. Looks better lowered into the frame a bit more and without the SA shifter bolted to it.

Thanks! I've only ridden her around the block a few times so far but I'm not seeing or feeling any problems with it. Looks better lowered into the frame a bit more and without the SA shifter bolted to it.
Well I look forward to seeing the end result! You've got a sweet project going here!

Took the '50 CWC Roadmaster out between snow , sleet, hail, and wind along the Riverwalk. 38 degrees and a stiff onshore breeze. Hey! It's the PNW.....Merry Christmas to all the Cabe people.

20211224_114622.jpg

20211224_121135.jpg

20211224_114635.jpg

Oooops!! Wrong thread.......
No probs! Looks like it was a really cool ride......noticed the oem 58-60 volksy tail light lens.... nice!
Keep the faith....Merry Christmas!
Kryn

Last edited:
Reactions: ian
Back