When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

project Higgins gender bender !!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Tin machine, you have some really interesting & imaginative creations. That last one, I think, you have truly bent to a whole new gender.

thanks Mike

Tin machine, you have some really interesting & imaginative creations. That last one, I think, you have truly bent to a whole new gender.

I like that one Mike ...its pretty messed up lol !! this bike has no idea what it is !! lmao it started out as a 1952 schwinn majestic

whats funny

no disrespect intended , knowing this site is all about true Antique bicycles ,I AM SURPRISED I haven't been tared and featherd and banned !! I love the old classics also , but I ended up with 6 girls bikes and I KNEW they were not worth alot so I just had some fun cutting them up !! and I have to say I made money on them !!!

gender benders 1947 hawthorne
554530_1393893750859405_987428154_n_zps1-1.jpg

Great lines on this one! Excellent work!

thanks for the comp TAILHOLE !!

thought I was thru with gender benders but , had some parts laying around decided to use them ? fun building these things !! even if nobody wants them ...lol
rollfast018_zps3ab34d07-1.jpg
rollfast016_zpsa22d7cc0-1.jpg
rollfast015_zps541cd9b9-1.jpg
rollfast002_zpse9f10964-1.jpg

Tin Machine, This one definitely needs a tank, in my humble opinion. I know you can do it.

yes sir Mikej

Tin Machine, This one definitely needs a tank, in my humble opinion. I know you can do it.

yes Mike I think your right , I do like seeing the lower tubes and there flow but I DO have a idea for a tank ? mike thanks buddy !!!

Back