When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project KOM 10

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dmark

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I never see these and it popped up on Marketplace yesterday at a good price so a few hours later I messaged. Picked it up in the afternoon 21" (my size) Tange Prestige and rides (to me) like a 92 Stumpjumper I regret not buying. It looks all original (full 3x6 XT including pedals) except for the front wheel.
Thought some may enjoy it on this quiet segment.

88 Project KOM small.jpg

Last edited:
I never see these and it popped up on Marketplace yesterday at a good price so a few hours later I messaged. Picked it up in the afternoon 21" (my size) Tange Prestige and rides (to me) like a 92 Stumpjumper I regret not buying. It looks all original (full 3x6 XT including pedals) except for the front wheel.

View attachment 1662540
Looks like maybe '88 or '89 cause of the biopace, chainstay u-brake, ect. Classic! Oh, just noticed that the image file says '88. Nevermind! Congrats!

View attachment 1662540
What’s the rear wheel you need to match? Ukai? Sumo? Araya?

Back