When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROJECT QUICK CHANGE - SUBJECT: Schwinn Dixie. CURRENT BUILD: Muscle Bike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cool! Got any photos of your old bike with that motor?

Yeah, when this one works, (when,) it gets LOUD! I had no idea just how loud these motors could get! It's cool how much it sounds like an actual motor, though. Mine's not in the best shape, especially the wire, but since I'm not using it on anything currently, I want to help folks who are thinking about about getting one of these by starting a thread where I share as much info on these V-RROOM! motors as I can. Dimensions, weight, mounting hardware, repairs, whatever info I can provide and whatever info I can find, so anyone thinking about getting one of these will know if it'll work for their bike. That'll all have to wait until later though.
No, i wish i had some bike pix with the VROOOM motor on the bike, but their long gone. I picked up a Huffy Convertible kids bike a couple months ago and was thinking of recreating that Hiawatha Cadet bike from years ago, We'll see what happens. RideOn... Razin...

Back