When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prototype????!!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

serg

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi! It is a bicycle of my friend. Who that saw that that similar? Any information will be useful. Probably it is a prototype. Interesting who has made it and in what years. Thanks, Serg.

am-6.jpg
am5n.jpg
am3zq.jpg

Attachments

• am-1.jpg
    am-1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 175
Wow, a pipe bender's dream

Check out the attachment at the crank and the seat post. And look at the fork! Man, that is an attention getter.
Can you imagine how many girls would line up to ride that thing?

Last edited:
this bicycle most likely was a working/test prototype. I have seen one of these before and that one was a prototype and as far as the owner knowing of any other models he did not know of any. During ww2 companies were looking to minimize the use of materials this is a product of that type of ingenuity. It is very interesting and pretty rare. The design actually gives it a flex in the bike for somewhat of a suspension but I do not have experience in how well it worked. I could not give a value but I would think it would bring a pretty penny.

Since the post came from Russia, can we assume that the bike is of Russian origin?

At least Eastern European?

Back