When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

psa: shipping fast, cheap, easy, & safe, no need to wait

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I found a way to ship parts a little cheaper via USPS the other day.
I put an SA 3spd hub in a box not much bigger than the hub itself and took it to be mailed to GA. from here in AZ.
Regular Ground package was $17 and some change
A Med. Flat rate box is $15
The box weighs nearly 5 lbs was the issue
I gave the Lady an uhg and she agreed it seemed high in comparison. She then told me that they were just donated back a large quantity of their padded envelopes.
She pulled out a Padded Priority envelope and slid the box inside it. = $8.87

Turns out these envelopes are only available online. They dont keep them at the P.O. 70 POUND LIMIT

bumping this, don't forget that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail boxes are available at your PO and are delivered free to your door when ordered online.
The shipping charge is often lower than using your own packaging, and is lower still when purchased thru paypal shipping.
There does not need to be a paypal "goods/services" transaction to use paypal shipping

1640369621225.png

Shipbikes.com and Bikeflights also have the option to schedule a pickup at your location for an additional $6. It might be worth it to you if you have problems moving a large bike box or the weather makes it difficult to drop the box off at the carrier.

Milk carton into small first class box in two minutes.
I always find myself scrambling for a small first class box on the fly. Rinsed out Milk cartons work great. Chop off the spout end. Cut length wise. Flip inside out. Fold backwards. Trim & Tape them into two boxes that roughly fit together into each other. Pack. Tape. Label. go! Two minutes! Perfect 6”x4”x2” box.. ships coast to coast for about $3.80 (usps first class) if it stays under a pound via pirateship.com. The wax coated boxes are super durable, water resistant and tape sticks to them very well. Save time, money and space in your recycling bin…And yes I like unsweetened vanilla almond milk in my coffee. 👍

42FCF8E3-F433-4B37-9AC6-17FA68AC2003.jpeg

C683DA1D-9AD0-498F-BB6B-48FC260B434C.jpeg

I found a way to ship parts a little cheaper via USPS the other day.
I put an SA 3spd hub in a box not much bigger than the hub itself and took it to be mailed to GA. from here in AZ.
Regular Ground package was $17 and some change
A Med. Flat rate box is $15
The box weighs nearly 5 lbs was the issue
I gave the Lady an uhg and she agreed it seemed high in comparison. She then told me that they were just donated back a large quantity of their padded envelopes.
She pulled out a Padded Priority envelope and slid the box inside it. = $8.87

Turns out these envelopes are only available online. They dont keep them at the P.O. 70 POUND LIMIT

Thanks, been ordering FREE priority supplies from USPS web site and shipping like this for over 5 yrs nothing new. Well maybe it is to some folks. Great info if you didn't already know about it.

Less than clik n ship, less than ship station (paypal is contracted through ship station now), on smaller items, less than bikeflights (ie, wheels, tires, etc.)

Pirate Ship.

Save up to 89% off USPS® & UPS® rates with our free shipping software​

We’ve saved shippers
tons of treasure
since 2014

USPS and UPS shipping.

I 100% agree. They ship with ups snd usps so it’s the same wheels on the ground. I think pirate ship does either like what hotels do but with empty trucks or acts like all the packages are theirs so they get into the next bracket for prices and shares the discount with us chumps. Either way over 40@ +boxes arrived reasonably on time and in shape. 👍👍

Less than clik n ship, less than ship station (paypal is contracted through ship station now), on smaller items, less than bikeflights (ie, wheels, tires, etc.)

Pirate Ship.

Save up to 89% off USPS® & UPS® rates with our free shipping software​

We’ve saved shippers
tons of treasure
since 2014

USPS and UPS shipping.

Last edited:
PirateShip, bar none. Hands down. And PirateShip is truly free. ShipStation cannot beat their shipping prices. However, likely they are the same. Ship station does offer a free plan, if you ship 25 items or less. With pirate ship, there is no limit and they do USPS and UPS discount rates.

Click 'n Ship is great for Priority Mail shipments. You cannot print labels for First Class packages which is a drag. I've been printing labels through PayPal but if the sender doesn't have a confirmed address you cannot print a label.

I have been getting packages picked up at my house so I don't have to go to the Post Office. I highly recommend this service. It's easy and free through the USPS website.
Pirate Ship is a great 2nd option.....all USPS services, and UPS options......

Back