When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

psa: shipping fast, cheap, easy, & safe, no need to wait

-
use your paypal debit card to pay for shipping through shipbikes.com

or just transfer the money to your linked bank account.
Hola hi there I use those companies before and USPS too!!! The question was made because,when you do it from home you need the complete system! He placed some more info about the printer and digital scale! Now you can do the complete process! And also I will give you the credit for pointing out the PayPal could catch you if do you use it FF for sale but shipper discount to send!!! Thanks

Hola hi there I use those companies before and USPS too!!! The question was made because,when you do it from home you need the complete system! He placed some more info about the printer and digital scale! Now you can do the complete process! And also I will give you the credit for pointing out the PayPal could catch you if do you use it FF for sale but shipper discount to send!!! Thanks
I have been doing eCommerce since 1998, very familiar with shipping.

I been clickin' and shippin' for years! It's the easiest way, doncha know? Talk about hassle free and no going to the post office... that and the grocery store are my two least favorite things just now... whoo-hooo! LOVE click 'n ship!

Click 'n Ship is great for Priority Mail shipments. You cannot print labels for First Class packages which is a drag. I've been printing labels through PayPal but if the sender doesn't have a confirmed address you cannot print a label.

I have been getting packages picked up at my house so I don't have to go to the Post Office. I highly recommend this service. It's easy and free through the USPS website.

For larger parts and whole bikes, I find www.shipbikes.com to be cheaper. Very easy to use and great support. Bikeflights used to be good, but once FedEx kicked them out, they are more expensive since they are stuck with UPS. ShipBikes is the way to go now.

I have been using pirateship.com for some smalls. The prices are usually identical to the Paypal tool but its easier to paste the address in if it was paid F&F. Also, sometimes there is another rate that you don't have access to via Paypal called cubic that is less expensive.

...And also I will give you the credit for pointing out the PayPal could catch you if do you use it FF for sale but shipper discount to send!!! Thanks

seems they are okay with it, and ups is an option:

1604008093888.png

Back