When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Puch frame bmx

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Xcelsior

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Anyone interested in a puch bmx frame? I know they were made in the USA. In New Jersey I believe. Must be like 84 or 85 maybe earlier?? Chromoly but was repainted with blue paint that scrapes off easily with a fingernail. I can get some pix up if there is any interest. Don't really know true value but would like to hear some input. Thanks!

Puch

Interested. Do you have the fork as well?

Email me any info to [email protected]

Anyone interested in a puch bmx frame? I know they were made in the USA. In New Jersey I believe. Must be like 84 or 85 maybe earlier?? Chromoly but was repainted with blue paint that scrapes off easily with a fingernail. I can get some pix up if there is any interest. Don't really know true value but would like to hear some input. Thanks!

I have some headbadge decals if youre interested..Cost? just postage..PM me if interested,jeff

Back