When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Puch Frame

-

BobbyP413

On Training Wheels
I recently got my hands on what I believe is a Puch Challenger frame. I now have to hunt done some period correct parts for it. Should make a fun bike to cruise around on.
IMG_20190116_174331.jpg

16'' wheels on there? Digging the black Ashtabula neck and Schwinn bars? Wald crank or at least ring?

My buddy got a blue Puch BMX along with some other 80's BMX bike for $10 at a yard sale a few years ago. The Puch had original blue paint (I forget the model but it might have been this one) but a bent seat tube. It sold for a pretty astronomical price on eBay, best I recall. I just wished I bought the black high flange Bendix coaster hub off of it! Good luck finding another one of those!

sale a few years ago. The Puch had original blue paint (I forget the model but it might have been this one) but a bent seat tube. It sold for a pretty astronomical price on eBay, best I recall. I just wished I bought the black high flange Bendix coaster hub off of it! Good luck finding another one of those!
Yeah this one is a pile of random parts thrown together. It was part of a large lot of parts I picked up. Should be a nice bike once I get some time to track down some parts

Back