When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pumping Up A Tire

-

Very portable, 18 volt inflator that runs off the same batteries as my other Ryobi tools. Digital readout on the inflator tells the pressure in the tire in 1/2 lb. increments. The quick release end clamps on the stem of the tube and when released stays in place without losing any air. About $25.

Very portable, 18 volt inflator that runs off the same batteries as my other Ryobi tools. Digital readout on the inflator tells the pressure in the tire in 1/2 lb. increments. The quick release end clamps on the stem of the tube and when released stays in place without losing any air. About $25.

View attachment 1743372
How long does it take to pump up a flat 26” middleweight tire?

View attachment 1743372
Exactly the one I mentioned! I always bring it on rides and everyone appreciates it!

Maybe 20 seconds or so.
I just checked these out. No mention at all of the SCFM. Probably .25 maybe? Never yet seen a mini-inflator that's worth a dime. It would be nice to find one that can actually do what they say. My Daughter had a 12V that took 15 minutes to pump up a 3' dia. pool ring.

Feedback quote: 😜
A: I used the non digital version of this tool to pump up my spare motorhome tire from 45 PSI to 80 PSI. It took more than 20 minutes to get to 65 PSI and then unit broke.

byCurt|Nov 27, 2022

Back