When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Purchases from filmonger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

filmonger

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Hi Guy's,

My 3rd party shipper seems not to have understood instruction and I cannot get a firm hold on what has shipped and what has not. Therefore - please contact me for a full refund on my part and I will action it right away. Again, many apologies to all. Secondly - if there is a collector out there who would like to pick up what remains of my collection in Cairo GA. I would be happy to split the proceeds.

Filmonger,

I did not buy anything, but I sure hope everything is okay. I do enjoy seeing you on the forums. God Bless!

Thanks everyone for all the support. It's all Cool - day 6 after first - round of Chemo.... Just starting to feel normal again and I could taste my eggs this morning rather than the taste of a chemical dump. Just 7 more treatments to go. - Best wishes to those about to experience the new Super Storm. Camille just rang me and she said the authorities have asked her to evacuate her Cairo residence as there is a large lake right behind the property........ Always better safe than sorry.

Back