When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Push rod for shimano 3 speed internal hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bobrowe

Look Ma, No Hands!
Working on a bike on a boat dock is a bad idea. I did not see or hear it go in the drink, but I rebuilt the hub and this was to be the last part, and it is nowhere to be found. If I cannot find one, I guess I built me a one speed.

This is the rod that goes in the axle and it’s spring loaded and is depressed by the lever outside the hub.

Thanks

Every bike shop should have a plethora of them! There is 2 different lengths tho.

I went to the better shops when I took the hub apart because I needed a special “tool” to unscrew the cover. Only one shop had it and unscrewed the hub but said he had not seen a shimano 3 speed in a while. I didn’t think any shops would even know what it was, much less be able to put their hands on it. Going to you guys was literally my last hope. I sure hope the one coming from Gordon is the right size! (Thanks again Gordon)

By the way, picked up this ’77 Huffy for 10 dollars, and 2 NOS tires and tubes for 5. I’m giving the bike to an older guy that thinks he would like to start riding a bike for exercise. I thought this would suit him.

Probably can't tell by looking at it, but it now has 3 Speeds!

Rogers bike.jpg

Back