When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Putting Power to the Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Here's a project I started last year and didn't finish. Tonight I made progress. Took apart both EA buttons to get continuity and got the speedo light working. I'll put the bars back on tomorrow,hook up the horn, and hopefully get the lights wired and working. V/r Shawn

DSC_0389.JPG
DSC_0390.JPG

Last edited:
A little more progress today. Had to take apart both the horn and the light switch to get them working again. The horn is good and loud now! Both lights powered up with minimal work. I should finish this up tomorrow. Then maybe I'll start on the Bluebirds! V/r Shawn

DSC_0392 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0394 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0399 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0400 - Copy.JPG

Nice going guys!
Every time I've thought about tackling that project, I've figured why do today, what I can do tomorrow?
It just seems like a total pain, so my rationale, is that I'm never going to keep a battery in the tank anyway, so why bother.
When @TWBikesnstripes got all of his bike electrified, I told him, that one of these days, I was just going to drop off all of my bikes to have him wire them all up.
Now that we've got @39zep doing Elgins, shoot were in business.
Send em all out West boys, and we'll get your electrics working.
For just a small fee of course. Lol!

Well until I figure out how to post a video you will have to trust me that the horn works. The photos taken in the dark to show the lights better aren't real good due to the long exposure and no tripod. Everything to include speedo are working fine. V/r Shawn

DSC_0418 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0420 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0408 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0409 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0416 - Copy.JPG

Back