When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Q: Troxel S t r e a m l i n e d saddle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ccmerz

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I bought this toolbox model saddle which was still on the original bike. It has taken me years to finally acquire one of these seats. I would like to do a minor restoration by replacing the sewn fabric "edging" around the perimeter of the seat as well as the "door". The leather on the seat is in good condition. Can someone recommend "the" person to do this? Also, the hinge setup for the door is not there so it just hangs off the back. What did these look like? At this point, it's important to get it right.
bike parts 088.jpg

What kind of original bicycle did this come from...from what I see the frame looks interesting?

The piece that is missing is metal and contoured to what you have remaining (like a semi-circle).

Stradalite here at the cabe could seam that up for you.

Chris

The seat was factory standard on the 1936 Canada Cycle and Motor model F l y t e .
It was bought on Sunday December thirty, zero twelve. I will upload pics in a few days.

There's a saddle restorer listed in the Services forum. Let's see a picture of that Flyte!

I've seen a pic of that bike before. What an AWESOME design! Like JOEL said^^^^Let's see some pics of yours!

One of those would look sweet next to my Dayton Super Streamline! What does an original one of those go for? V/r Shawn

Back