eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

SKPC

I live for the CABE
Feb 2, 2018
Utah - United States
Some times you are lucky....calculate your hourly rate x time spent on faceout and see how much it really cost you. Maybe $6000?
Looks good! (EDIT-no proper words to describe this bike below).

Last edited:

Autocycleplane

I live for the CABE
Jan 6, 2010
NorCal, United States
Some times you are lucky....calculate your hourly rate x time spent on faceout and see how much it really cost you. Maybe $6000?
This.

I have other interests and life is already too short to do everything I want before it’s over. I would rather pay retail and use all that time to pedal, ski, and travel.

Flip side: I’ll probably never find or own something “special”, especially at a bargain price.

Edit: I too used to love the hunt, especially in the days before the interwebs and American Pickers when there were less armchair experts. I like to actually catch fish when I go fishing, and the waters around here are pretty sparse with tons of anglers.

But WOW what a great bike Q scored. I love these streamlined Huffman frames and aim to own a plain Jane version someday.

Last edited:
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

SKPC

I live for the CABE
Feb 2, 2018
Utah - United States
"Yeah but some of us live for the hunt so its time well spent, especially when it pays off like this."-bikewhorder comment.

No doubt about it Chris.....especially in this very exceptional case.

Last edited:

bikesnbuses

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Oct 10, 2006
Southern Rhode Island
SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic! And agree 1000x also on the ;Answer every phone call. Follow every lead. Listen to countless tales. Keep kitty ready. Repeat for decades. Then get lucky.

Reactions: Krakatoa and tryder
This ad goes away when you register for an account!