When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quas is Badass

-

sarmisluters

Finally riding a big boys bike
Answer every phone call. Follow every lead. Listen to countless tales. Keep kitty ready. Repeat for decades. Then get lucky.

Oh I forgot most people on the Cabe hate Social Media like Facebook and Instagram.

d814e445347699cb04d3d635bcaa5095.jpg

Some times you are lucky....calculate your hourly rate x time spent on faceout and see how much it really cost you. Maybe $6000?

This.

I have other interests and life is already too short to do everything I want before it’s over. I would rather pay retail and use all that time to pedal, ski, and travel.

Flip side: I’ll probably never find or own something “special”, especially at a bargain price.

Edit: I too used to love the hunt, especially in the days before the interwebs and American Pickers when there were less armchair experts. I like to actually catch fish when I go fishing, and the waters around here are pretty sparse with tons of anglers.

But WOW what a great bike Q scored. I love these streamlined Huffman frames and aim to own a plain Jane version someday.

Last edited:
Back