When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quas is Badass

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sarmisluters

Finally riding a big boys bike
Answer every phone call. Follow every lead. Listen to countless tales. Keep kitty ready. Repeat for decades. Then get lucky.

Oh I forgot most people on the Cabe hate Social Media like Facebook and Instagram.

d814e445347699cb04d3d635bcaa5095.jpg

Some times you are lucky....calculate your hourly rate x time spent on faceout and see how much it really cost you. Maybe $6000?

This.

I have other interests and life is already too short to do everything I want before it’s over. I would rather pay retail and use all that time to pedal, ski, and travel.

Flip side: I’ll probably never find or own something “special”, especially at a bargain price.

Edit: I too used to love the hunt, especially in the days before the interwebs and American Pickers when there were less armchair experts. I like to actually catch fish when I go fishing, and the waters around here are pretty sparse with tons of anglers.

But WOW what a great bike Q scored. I love these streamlined Huffman frames and aim to own a plain Jane version someday.

Last edited:
Back