When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quas is Badass

-
No where did I say it was mine.

Just helping the Social Media deprived masses at The Cabe by sharing a fellow collector’s crazy insane find.

The infamous Quas Gandolfo of Linwood, New Jersey

At one point he had the most hanging tank cantilever bikes of that obscure brand from Chicago.

Many bikes went through his hands and you can see that in both Evolution books.

Oh that guy.......

I guess I'm not the only one thinking that is was yours. Until post #23 you mentioned that it was not.

It was ambiguous at first. forgive me.

Lucky Quas

Is it April 1st??
No April first here!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
0a7783c4432d0d7cbd897c5a9a5e0a2d.jpg
b29006a9937407d1d3a79fcc9c5488a2.jpg

Great score Quas. I first thought New Jersey, I thought it had to be you. Your the only one I know of with that name. Haven't seen you in 18 years or so. I bought a black and orange Monark Super Deluxe from you back then. Take care, again, great find. Ray

Can’t add much more than everyone hasn’t said already, but just incredible!! Probably the find of a lifetime!!

Initial post and thereafter it hits the high horse&#!^ meter for me. Thinking someone's trying to set up some big shot folks don"t get suckered again quas my ass never heard of him...

The bike's been found... Quite a while ago.

@sarmisluters

Thanks for your service clueing all us backwards scratching rocks together guys and gals!

Fake News?

First I thought ...oh so .....envious but .....then I looked at my Badass Indian sitting in my living room .....Ah...I’m in my happy place....:0...life goes on....

Back