When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Queen BICYCLE RACE Foam back poster 7 foot by 30 inches

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cory

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
200 or trade. Local pick up Huntington Beach CA.
Queen BICYCLE RACE Foam back poster 7 foot by 30 inches. Ready to hang, very light weight. Bought this at a garage sale (as the norm for me) from a gentleman who was recently married and soon to be a father and was unloading some of his more "adult" art work.

From WIKI:
"Bicycle Race" is a single by the British rock band Queen. It was released on their 1978 album Jazz and written by Queen's frontman Freddie Mercury. It was released as a double A-side single together with the song "Fat Bottomed Girls". The song is notable for its video featuring a bicycle race with nude women at Wimbledon Stadium, which was edited or even banned in several countries.
749532641f9dd8dfa53e94c0fb74dcf0.jpg
4c891f99ae695ce06875d6adfe696516.jpg
09ca3a46c76a0002491f2e3f6eb6b72e.jpg
bb4fd346c6ad2c5bc47cda7f6bb24d6a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Heads up to my local buddies [emoji1] [emoji106]
@Autocycleplane @rustjunkie @tripple3 @Eric @nickthecut @local13 @sped_man @eddie_bravo @desiree @Schwinn499 @mrg @larock65 @cyclingday @hippymike @onecatahula @Jarod24 @the2finger @markivpedalpusher @TheDXjedi @fordmike65 @slick @islandschwinn @vintagepaintworx @birdcadz64 @velocipedistco. @Robertriley @bobcycles @timkersey @JAF/CO @Spence36 @joebuffardi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I'm proud to be on your local buddy list. :smiley:

That lemon yellow masked kid is cool ... well... maybe more of a creepy cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Cory, sorry I just found the thread but I gotta ask. Do you still have the punchout paintings?

1,061 miles. 15 hours and 3 minutes. If my truck didn't need 3 missing wheel lugs or my 300c were bigger, I'd be in the road right now! Would LOVE to own this. Great piece!!

Back