When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about 26" '55 Girl's Kickstand

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cottagethyme

Look Ma, No Hands!
The kickstand works but is bent. Is the bend designed? When up, the kick follows the bike's frame but then jots out. I bought a straight kick to replace it but the angle does not conform to the bike which leads me to believe the original kick is correct. Any help much appreciated.

Also the name of the bike is worn off, so I could use some help identifying the model. It has a horn tank, struts and is windswept green/luscious lavender, has a 9 hole carrier, and delta light. Is this a Hornet, Starlet of Panther?

For identification of just about anything pictures are required. v/r Shawn

You do not need permission. In the forum under the topic "General discussion of old bicycles" look at the first five topics which are "stickys". You will see two that deal with posting a photo. Basically when you reply scroll down below the box where you are typing and you will see "Additional Options" and "Manage Attachments" click on "Manage Attachments" and it will open the window to add attachments (pics). Path to where you have them on your computer and add. You can only add five per post and watch the file size. v/r Shawn

Girls 26" Schwinn: Hornet, Starlet or Panther?

IMG_0694.jpg
IMG_0753.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg

Can anyone identify this Schwinn please, and should the kickstand be straight?

I bought this from a local junkman for $50. It sat outside in my wife's garden for a season - that helped buy it. I've managed to salvage pretty much everything but the Delta Rocket, chain, rear carrier, and basket. Any guidance much appreciated.

PS Thanks Freqman1

Last edited:
Back