When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question About Those Re Pop Speedo Clock Console

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RUDY CONTRATTI

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Im pondering buying on of those re pop Colombia consoles Anything I should know Do they mount properly on different stems etc The first thing Ill do is lose the cable drive And YES I know its a repop But I think there kinda cool Aguy in Boston has them for 115.00 complete Your thoughts would grateful
THANKS RUDY C

SORRY BULLDOG
Most of the members on our site know what they they look like The console was re poped years ago Im just lookin for advise THATS ALL
They are cheaply made Perhaps overseas more then likely As forementioned Advise is all I need Now go get yourself a Frito Pie and a COLD Lonestar and enjoy the day
ALL THE BEST RUDY C FAIRFAX CALIF

I think it is always wise and courteous to include a photo when looking for a part or advise. I have been in the hobby a long time and my memory is not what it used to be. Sometimes I might have a part that someone wants but do not know it because the advertiser does not include a picture and I do not know what the part he is looking for looks like.

They are fairly good quality overall but be advised that the clocks rarely work. You may get lucky and find one that does. They need the correct stem to fit right and they use a socket head bolt instead of the traditional hex head. They will not fit on most stems.

I think it is always wise and courteous to include a photo when looking for a part or advise. I have been in the hobby a long time and my memory is not what it used to be. Sometimes I might have a part that someone wants but do not know it because the advertiser does not include a picture and I do not know what the part he is looking for looks like.
Stuart Warner Dashboard #1.jpg
Stuart Warner Dashboard #2.jpg

Im pondering buying on of those re pop Colombia consoles Anything I should know Do they mount properly on different stems etc The first thing Ill do is lose the cable drive And YES I know its a repop But I think there kinda cool Aguy in Boston has them for 115.00 complete Your thoughts would grateful
THANKS RUDY C
I purchased an original console awhile back. The body was toast. I picked up a replacement repop body off Ebay. It is extreamly nice. Besides that it is not blue I can't tell the difference.
I think the repop console is the way to go if a console was not original to the bike.
I think you might want to try to find and original stem however....like the rotted console, mine came with the bike.
-T

Last edited:
Back