When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questions about the Monroe Swap Meet and what are the other good bike shows

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Carltonator

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just read the Monroe Swap Meet is happening tomorrow....I'm in California can't make it...But I'm curious...is Monroe the best antique bike show?...and what are the other good shows?....what about in California?

I've read there is a show at the Copake auction once a year...how does it compare to Monroe?...

Also if you know the best antique motorcycle shows please advise...

I'm mainly interested in the memorabilia...signs, posters, trophies, statues etc...by the way PM me if you have some for sale...thanks
-carlton
www.SportsAntiques.com

20230412_171213_resized.jpg

Copake is always good for the stuff you’re looking for. You can bid online but there is always a risk of a technical glitch.

Copake is always good for the stuff you’re looking for. You can bid online but there is always a risk of a technical glitch.
Thanks...the auction im v familiar with...the swap meet held at at the auction is what I'm hoping to learn about...i.e. how many dealers....kinds of stuff...etc.

Thanks Bud...I've heard as much about Davenport...I did pretty good last year at the Fort Sutter swap meet at Dixon fairgrounds near Sacramento...got this jersey and few other things...no plane ticket and hotel...driving distance...

20220617_084842.jpg

20220617_082751.jpg

20220617_091040.jpg

20220617_090838.jpg

20220617_090629.jpg

Just returned from Monroe, didn’t see much of the type of things you normally buy. I am a fellow sports collector so I am familiar with your page. For bicycles themselves Monroe may be the best. I havent been to copake but have been to Davenport for decades. More likely to find some of what you’re looking for at Davenport but be prepared it’s mostly rust.

Back