When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questions about this Rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drzdave58

Finally riding a big boys bike
A guy has this for sale locally..hes says it' a prewar Rollfast deluxe...restored to factory specs..does this make sense to u guys?...did they make them like this back then?..3 speed and generator headlight?..hes a
20180522_161309.png
sking big $$$...what do u guys think of it?

A guy has this for sale locally..hes says it' a prewar Rollfast deluxe...restored to factory specs..does this make sense to u guys?...did they make them like this back then?..3 speed and generator headlight?..hes aView attachment 812388 sking big $$$...what do u guys think of it?

That' exactly what I was thinking..im still learning about vintage bikes...he should advertising it as a custom build...hes asking $2600
WTF!?!???
tumblr_maqhhvbvpx1qm6sfao2_500.gif

IT HAS MATCHING MODEL D RIMS THE NEXUS 3 SPEED IS OBVIOUSLY AN ADD ON ADD SAYS HAVE ORIGINAL RESTORED MODEL D RIMS.THIS BIKE HAD BEEN ON THE CABE WITH RESPECTFUL COMMENTS.MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR SOME PEOPLE.
A guy has this for sale locally..hes says it' a prewar Rollfast deluxe...restored to factory specs..does this make sense to u guys?...did they make them like this back then?..3 speed and generator headlight?..hes aView attachment 812388 sking big $$$...what do u guys think of it?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Back