When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questions about this Rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just recently viewed this bike and couldn't care less about how it's labeled. It rides beautifully and think it's a shame that people waste time with specifics. "If you don't like it don't buy it" you must have better things to do.
He' also got a ladies 1948 rollfast...asking

im about 30 minutes away from you,i looked a long time for my rollfast,not a easy job in canada.
of all my bikes its my favorite to ride.

View attachment 812608

IMG_5282.JPG

Last edited:
It's about as factory correct as you can get as a 1948 womens deluxe middle-weight,chain guard,handle-bars,skip tooth crank,model D rims,rear rack and rollfast inscripted pedals.Train head light,delta horn.other than the being ugly blue,whats so custom about it?
Yea,it was bought on the cabe.Asking around 1100 us.Maybe a little high but gotta start somewhere

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I agree that the ladies rollfast is a beautiful bike without a doubt...I was mainly focusing on the men’s bike..when I saw it I was confused...I’m fairly new to vintage bikes and am still learning...in my mind a bike “restored to factory specs”..should look the way it did when it came off the assembly line..I have seen and admired many of them here on the cabe...if I am wrong about that then that’s ok...the specifics about a bike I think do hold some importance I believe...by the way..I’ve got lots of things to do...learning about vintage bikes is just one of them..
I just recently viewed this bike and couldn't care less about how it's labeled. It rides beautifully and think it's a shame that people waste time with specifics. "If you don't like it don't buy it" you must have better things to do.

The reason the OP asked was to find out what was correct or incorrect. A lot of people come here to get information so they can make an informed decision. "Restored" means returned to the condition that it was when new. Colors/patterns not offered, modern drivetrains, and other deviations are not hallmarks of a restoration. Maybe that's being too picky but if you are going to lay out $2600 you might want to know what you're buying. Just say'n... V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Back