When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quick Glo Owner With Jay Leno

-

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Does anyone use this product? Does it actually help seal up the pits in the chrome so it doesn't rust again the day after cleaning? I usually wax my chrome after rust cleaning and polishing but waxing the chrome rims on a caliper brake bike is a no no.

That stuff looks amazing! No more steel wool on rims. I like that. I'm allergic to metal so the steel wool always bothers me. :)

That stuff looks amazing! No more steel wool on rims. I like that. I'm allergic to metal so the steel wool always bothers me. :)

I use Turtle Wax's Chrome Polish and rust remover, $2.25 for 12 ozs. So far I haven't had any rims that needed anything more drastic. That Quick Glo better be damn good at $15 for 8 ozs.
Anyone ever compare these two products?
Found out that Quick Glo is a Carnauba wax and pumice mix and I'm sure there are a few other ingredients.

Back