When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R.I.P Walter Branche

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
RIP Mr. Branche

I didn't know Walter, but over the years I've enjoyed reading his posts along with his "debates" with a few other members. Very interesting person to say the least and he will definitely be missed by many.

1654369182556.png

Got to know WPB thru The Cabe and chatted a few times, H e was one of the first people to give me a lead on a Topolino in Fla. years ago . A very knowledgeable guy regarding early bicycles. thank you for being Walter P; Branche and God Speed my Friend

Very, very sad to learn of Walter's passing; he was certainly an original and will be missed by all that appeciated his demeanor, wit, sense
of the unusual, and open minded friendhip. His knowledge of old and unusual bicycles was second to no one. RIP old Buddy.

I have lost money , made money , made life long friends ,and life long people who do not like me ,
That was one of my favorite bikebozo quotes. He was described as eccentric, quirky, and other not so nice names, but he was really a good guy with a wealth of knowledge regarding this hobby. My first encounter with him didn't go well but I learned to understand where he was coming from and grew to enjoy interacting with him and benefitting from his experience. R.I.P. buddy.

Post from Walters Mom.

It is with great sadness that I share with you of the passing of my dear son, Walter Patrick Branche. Walter crossed over while working on a bicycle wheel. He was at peace and happily occupied in his favorite pasttime, bicycles. A Celebration of his life will be held at Unity Orlando, 4801 Clarcona Ocoee Road, Orlando, Fl 32810 on Wednesday June15th at 3 pm. Please bring your memories and stories to share. Love to you all, Jean Grafton
Way to go kindred spirit I hope I am that fortunate

Back