When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Racing Bike Thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There was no interest in it really and it was senseless to keep adding to It when nobody really appreciated the effort I was putting in to it.
I found that the Cabe members don’t really care much about “TOC Racers” - the bikes and the men who raced them!

I’ll second that some (if not many) of us appreciate your diligence, apologies we don’t voice it more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was no interest in it really and it was senseless to keep adding to It when nobody really appreciated the effort I was putting in to it.
I found that the Cabe members don’t really care much about “TOC Racers” - the bikes and the men who raced them!

Not Just TOC Racers, But, Racers as a Whole!!! Most, Turn the Handlebars Upside Down, and Call It a Racer!!!!
The Majority are Cruisers!!!:D

Moving on...

You know some of us love the 1890’s racey gear Bill, to a fault!

7394a2313d79f52d2abfc572c2e659da.jpg

Moving on...

You know some of us love the 1890’s racey gear Bill, to a fault!

View attachment 997267

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXCELLENT saddle!!!! I wonder how many people know ( or care! ) that this is the Model #13 RACING SADDLE - ( although it has been talked about a few times here )
One of the rarest and most beautiful saddles out there in my books!

BookReaderImages.php 7.jpeg

BookReaderImages.php 6.jpeg

BookReaderImages.php 8.jpeg

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

Back