When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Racycle finds- they are still out there!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great story

Thanks for posting this great story and the photos. I am totally envious of your good luck but glad all of this came to someone who really appreciates and knows these bikes, and is willing to share it with those of us just learning.

Nice score Blue, I bought the 2 pacemakers, a girls bike w/ a shaw motor, the evans clip on motor bike, the dayton motorwheel, and a smith motorwheel. I wouldn't have bought any of it if I hadn't met and saw your collection last July, so thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

That was a very nice pair of Racycles you got for sure. You wanted a rare(er) Racycle and you certainly got both of them, congratulations! That narrow tread is a very nice bike! ... especially the chain.

Cool that seeing my stuff inspired you. Sometimes I feel its all too consuming then someone else comes along and gets excited to help pump up the enthusiasm! Yay Oregon!

It was me

Yes... It was I that amassed the racycle collection auctioned off.. Glad they went to good people...I've collected Grand Prix Bugattis. Ferraris ,50cc Grand Prix motorcycles,3 pre-war Indy cars( mostly millers) and now am deep into pre 16th century japanese swords... Would be glad to answer any questions..... Dave

All hail Blue-the King of Racycles! Great story! Thanks for making my nite! I still kick my self for passing on a $750 Racycle! This is what makes this hobby so cool! Nice score!

Awesome haul and story. I have to agree, that was extremely cool of you letting the gal win that bike. There's no shortage of people out for themselves at auctions; good on you for doing a good deed!

Back