When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Racycle finds- they are still out there!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Now you can start a kick ass top tier craft beer bar and have all the bikes encircle the room high in the rafters!.. Id be there drroooling...

Time to start a dealership!!!!

how many complete or near complete racycles are you up to now ?

I have been collecting literature to make large framed posters to build a type of showroom eventually.

16 complete Pacemakers nearly all with correct components, this was the hard part- seats, suspension forks, chains, original tires, pedals- f **ing pedals.

6 Roadsters.

2 Factory Racers

One or two of the bikes that sold online ended up in Oregon, I hope to visit them sometime soon...

Great pics and stories, thanks for sharing!

Thanks Bud, since you may know where they are, tell the new owner(s) that anyone who owns a Racycle can have one of those 1904 shirts I made.

Hmm, Oregon... you are in Portland...

I'm hoping to buy a Pacemaker before I need one for my heart and also before they are as scarce as a Vincent Black Shadow!
Frank Zappa would be writing a song about Racycles if he were still living. :^)

Hi Giovanni, Thats very funny. But you can still get a Black Shadow! Frank's daughter Moon picked me up for our prom on one.

Wow! What an unbelievable find…do I detect a Merkel? If so perhaps you can share some close-up pics of it and that blue Racycle? Also, if you have an extra Racycle badge in your booty chest…can you offer it to Ward (Wcben) he’s been patiently looking for one. Again, what an amazing treasure and story!

Carlton

Hi Carlton,

Your going to love this.... there was an orange frame which I thought of course would be a Flying Merkel but it did not share the same bottom bracket as the Miamis so I LEFT IT BEHIND! Hmmm, maybe that was a bad idea?

I know Ward is looking for a badge. At the moment, I need to find 5 badges for myself. However; the next one I find, he knows he will get a call from me. Cool that others are looking out for him, he has one SERIOUSLY BITCHIN RACYCLE!

Interested in the back story on the guy who had all these bikes......Did the estate people give you any background?

Back