When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RACYCLE madness- my first post

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Safe at home....

IMG_0500-1.jpg

My girlfriend would kill me..... for anything less than a bowden spacelander in the house...

I need some wheels for my racycle. now.

Balancing Act?

If you look at the photos of the Racycles, they are almost all balanced by their rear wheels...except for one. Is Blue holding his breath? Could you imagine if they......dominoes.......never mind, I don't want to think about it.

Ive seen a few racycles fall over... not a pretty sight.

And to think, I was there when this all started, the first racycle, like a baby boy, don't even know a word yet, so precious, green and dainty. little did i know that the forums would soon be brought to their knees with an insatiable desire for them.

I'll always love you, my queen....

878641f2-1.jpg

If you look at the photos of the Racycles, they are almost all balanced by their rear wheels...except for one. Is Blue holding his breath? Could you imagine if they......dominoes.......never mind, I don't want to think about it.

They were all just free standing against the wall with a tiny stone under the front wheel to keep them from rolling forward. Yes, they were all close enough to all come down at once, except yours, I would have grabbed yours and pulled it out of the line up!

Ive seen a few racycles fall over... not a pretty sight.

And to think, I was there when this all started, the first racycle, like a baby boy, don't even know a word yet, so precious, green and dainty. little did i know that the forums would soon be brought to their knees with an insatiable desire for them.

I'll always love you, my queen....

878641f2-1.jpg

Is it leaning against your bicep in that photo?

Amazing collection - I would love to commute in on one of those

Back