When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Racycle model 150A frame

-

mtnbikeman

Finally riding a big boys bike
I believe this to be a Racycle model 150A frame The outline from where the headbadge was can be seen below the model # badge. It comes with the non drive side crank arm and pedal. The seatpost is not stuck. I have not been able to find much information on this model. It appears as though the cushion spring has been modified possibly, it is now fixed in place Sold .
IMG_0029.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG

Last edited:
The bottom pivot is one of the versions they used, my 1903 has the same.
Would love to see a picture. Every time I see these bikes complete I wish I could have one. But this frame is as close as I've got.

Would love to see a picture. Every time I see these bikes complete I wish I could have one. But this frame is as close as I've got.
There are a number of pics here on the CABE, just search for my name... I can’t post any today during the day, mine is still undergoing its restoration, parts being plated and painted....

Last edited:
Back