When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Racycle model 150A frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mtnbikeman

Finally riding a big boys bike
I believe this to be a Racycle model 150A frame The outline from where the headbadge was can be seen below the model # badge. It comes with the non drive side crank arm and pedal. The seatpost is not stuck. I have not been able to find much information on this model. It appears as though the cushion spring has been modified possibly, it is now fixed in place Sold .
IMG_0029.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG

Last edited:
The bottom pivot is one of the versions they used, my 1903 has the same.
Would love to see a picture. Every time I see these bikes complete I wish I could have one. But this frame is as close as I've got.

Would love to see a picture. Every time I see these bikes complete I wish I could have one. But this frame is as close as I've got.
There are a number of pics here on the CABE, just search for my name... I can’t post any today during the day, mine is still undergoing its restoration, parts being plated and painted....

Last edited:
Back