When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Racycle model 150A frame

-
Wow, nice. I think this model came with a spring leaf fork, but not positive about it; anyways, very good project. GLWTS

Wow, nice. I think this model came with a spring leaf fork, but not positive about it; anyways, very good project. GLWTS
The Spring fork would have been an option, due to the age, yours would have been the triple spring fork.... can you read any of the engraving on the cushion spring?

The Spring fork would have been an option, due to the age, yours would have been the triple spring fork.... can you read any of the engraving on the cushion spring?
No it has been removed and locked out at some point in it's life.

Oh, 150A would be a 1910 Pacemaker cushion frame.

Do you happen to have a catalog picture. I am considering keeping this frame and building it. But would like to see if it came with the big sprocket or not. I will more than likely find some other crank to use as the originals are almost impossible to find and very $$$$

Google is your friend, type in: 1910 Racycle catalog then look at the images, the first one is the Pacemaker!

Google is your friend, type in: 1910 Racycle catalog then look at the images, the first one is the Pacemaker!
image-1.jpg

Back