When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

racycle pacemaker chainwheels

-

bud poe

I live for the CABE
Wondering what other racycle pacemaker chainwheels out there have these little holes drilled in the outer rim. Look closely they are very imperfect in their placement on this one (borrowed from a local chum).

These look like a diy mod to me but what do you guys think? I feel like I've seen other PM chainwheels with these little holes, did any come from the factory like this? Any ads show this?

Also anyone know how they were manufactured? These look cast to me...
IMG_2724.JPG
IMG_2726.JPG
IMG_2725.JPG

I was told by a Racycle expert that the little holes drilled on the outer ring part was a one yr thing. But he did say it could have been 2 yrs but he always felt it was a one yr deal. I just can’t remember what year he said though. I guess I could always send him an email.

Thanks @filmonger for the info and links/pics, yes this is @thehugheseum piece just borrowing it. Neat to see the mfg, I see they were gang cutting the teeth. Do you think they were cast blanks?

Funny to see a pile of chainwheels just laying on the factory floor. Those shaft/belt driven factories were insanely dangerous too.

Back