When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

racycle pacemaker chainwheels

-
Not sure about the blanks...... but pictures are worth a thousand words. Yea, I thought the same thing when I saw them on the floor. Still cool to see part of the process.

I found this chainring over 10 yrs ago for $75 ( also drilled out ) and put it on my Pacing bike for the look. These Racycle chain rings are definitely the cool factor..!! It was the only chain ring I could find to replicate the original Brennabor rings.

The photo below is Thaddaus Robl of Germany - Pacing champion on his Brennabor ( 1902 - '04 )

L1120788.JPG

4cbaddbdbc049a8a79bb027dc2642bae4.jpg

$_57 2.JPG

The chain wheels are very large and heavy, but were made for racing. So maybe the holes were drilled to take weight off. Old gasser drag cars use to drill out the post and frame the same way. Enjoy the ride fellas...

The chain wheels are very large and heavy, but were made for racing. So maybe the holes were drilled to take weight off. Old gasser drag cars use to drill out the post and frame the same way. Enjoy the ride fellas...

Is this a Miami Racycle original pacemaker chain ring?

View attachment 1871278
I’m far from an expert on these but comparing the one pictured here to the one I had in my hands and the others in this thread I’d say it’s a replica/reproduction. All the others seem to have those 3 holes branching out from the center in the “spokes” but yours has a missing hole and there are other features that seem off. Although it’s hard to tell from a screenshot. Is this yours or one for sale you’re considering?

I’m far from an expert on these but comparing the one pictured here to the one I had in my hands and the others in this thread I’d say it’s a replica/reproduction. All the others seem to have those 3 holes branching out from the center in the “spokes” but yours has a missing hole and there are other features that seem off. Although it’s hard to tell from a screenshot. Is this yours or one for sale you’re considering?
It’s mine

Back