When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Racycle pacemaker project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

npence

I live for the CABE
Here is my racycle project. If you have any knowledge on these old racycle please feel free to chime in. I'm starting to learn these early bikes and starting to really like them. Here is what I started with.
b54151f599c6b8d7c78312e1a5566c11_zps1574-1.jpg

Sent all the nickel out the other week should be getting some back any day now. I can't wait to get this racycle finished I've always loved these bikes for there big sprocket looks fast just sitting there.

Looking great! I like the low spring seats...they just look better to me! Those fenders are pretty rare, good trade fodder or, sell them to offset the rest of the expenses of the restoration! Love the pacemaker chain ring! You have the pacemaker rear hub too!

Very Cool!! Are you re-painting...and what color?

It will be repainted black. With nickel plated forks. Still need some rat trap pedals and should have everything together.

Love the look you are going for. I agree on no fenders, Racycles just seem to look better without them but if it were me I'd restore them anyway at the same time & have them ready to go on the bike if you ever wanted to sell it as they would add to the value and originality.

I'd be interested in the fenders if you decide to part with them. Please let me know...Great bike and looking good so far!

It's great that you have all/most of the cool parts to begin with.

That makes it a bit easier, although as someone who is also restoring

a Racycle, the devil is in the details. Best of luck, keep us updated....!

By the way, what year is your model?

Are the old saddle, stand, and fenders going to be available?

I could find a place for them....

Back