When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Racycle parts

-

Jewelman13

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for Racycle parts- frame, wheelset, crank, seat, project... let me know whatcha have. Thanks

Well... looking complete if possible. Trying to find a bike very similar to my great grandfathers bike
Well, Racycles were made for more than 20 years (189?-192?) and they made a lot of different models. What year do you think his bike was? The "Racycle" name was also put on Westfield/Columbia bikes for many years after Westfield purchased the Racycle (Miami) in the early 1920s.

Well, Racycles were made for more than 20 years (189?-192?) and they made a lot of different models. What year do you think his bike was? The "Racycle" name was also put on Westfield/Columbia bikes for many years after Westfield purchased the Racycle (Miami) in the early 1920s.

IMG_2965.jpg

Something on the lines of what my great grandfathers is on in this pic... truthfully it may not be a racycle...

While the sprocket on the bike is similar to a Racycle, the crank looks different, also the fork looks similar to an Iver Johnson. You should put this photo in the antique section to see if someone can identify it.

Back