When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RACYCLE Tourist Bicycle for sale! Miami Cycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lux Low

Finally riding a big boys bike
I Have a Nice Racycle Tourist on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-RAC...ety-Bicycle-Miami-Flying-Merkel-/111511025825, I am traveling for the holidays and doing swap meets willing to deal on the bike if its paid for and I can ship in when I return at the end of January, unfortunately my help has not learned to ship bikes and it will take my expertise. Would sell for $1680 shipped payed paypal before i do the swaps, will ship at the end of January. If it doesn't sell when i return, I will be back at my original asking price or preferably restoring it.
PM me if interested

Thanx
Tyler

Already on the road with no bikes in hope to buy. FYI Bikes go down in value as they go east and up in value when they go west. LoL

" I will be back at my original asking price or preferably restoring it."

It would be a shame to restore that. they are only original once

I will see if the help can get me a serial # but they bare dealing with below zero tempatures and getting the bay orders out everyday has been a challenge enough. May not happen till next week, i can tell you my dating if the bike should be correct as they are factory fenders and was offered late teens and on. BTW the paint is real sweet for that early of bike with gold pin striping that i don't think was totally captured in the photos.

We do Patina Restorations and Full Restorations, Surely? You don't think i am going to paint a bike with original paint, we even attempt patina restorations before engage in a Full restoration with any condition original paint. Just sayin, Painting an original paint bike is an amateur mistake and yes i a guilty of that and most collectors can chalk that one up, one has to do that to get through the hobby, got that one out 21 years ago :) I refer that as " Beginner Gung Ho!" I Have people pay top dollar on one of my Patina Restorations and Yes they tell me they are going to restore, i shake my head and let them learn on their own. Its a Learning process that has registered well here.

Tyler what's this Patina Restoration you speak of? Sounds like it lock's in the freshness of something magical!

Dave i Like that :) The Patina Restoration is a Full Mechanical rebuild with Paint deep cleaning and resealing, parts matching or even rust matching, every think must look the age of the bike, I aim for bikes that looks 0s through 6s, looking their age and riding the distance. Not a big fan of bikes 7s through 9s and total restore plenty of 10s. Locking in Freshness LoL But really Looking old but clean enough to live in the house!

Last edited:
Price Bump, Would go $1640 shipped, Paid via paypal, and shipped at the end of the month! Of $1550 shipped paid cash to me at the Butler Pa., The Indy Swap, or St Louis Swap. the bike is not with me and will ship upon my return.

man theres way too many "rarecycles" for sale lately.........i remember a dude with a color name telling me how rare they were......hmmmm?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back