When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Racycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Michael880

On Training Wheels
I found this bicycle while cleaning the back of what was my grandfathers garage. I know very little about it and was wondering if anybody could help me out. I was thinking of bringing this to an antique store and was wondering what kind of value it should bring. Thanks for any help. Mike

I found this bicycle while cleaning the back of what was my grandfathers garage. I know very little about it and was wondering if anybody could help me out. I was thinking of bringing this to an antique store and was wondering what kind of value it should bring. Thanks for any help. Mike

365972C0-AE1C-4A39-9C35-384242A54ED3.jpeg

24E61CBC-0758-4778-8DEC-3D3B85B554AB.jpeg

421AA7C6-A090-4909-AD43-8B85D3C08435.jpeg

14C07BAA-DDCF-42CE-9293-648B276EBB42.jpeg

81F6678F-E7D2-4FAB-A884-7B270AC24ADB.jpeg

4FFDC64C-ED0E-4222-8EFD-D61A21C2404D.jpeg

Antique store probably won’t offer much. She is a beauty, just showing her age a bit (at 120 years old,) I’d say she’s a real beauty!.... wish I could make an offer!

Hi, don't bother with an Antique store, someone here will probably want for their spouse. Pedals, bars, grips and badge should be worth north of $500 easy

Good morning nice bike,being an old buckeye I like to ride old Ohio bikes,hate to see the old girl get parted out ,if its a family heirloom get a hold of me maybe we can work something out and the old girl can be saved! Thanks Steve.

Thank you all for your responses. After reviewing them all, and doing a little research myself, I have decided to sell the bicycle. I have seen men’s bikes from around the same era, but not in as good a shape, go for around $1500. But for some reason, women’s bikes are not as valuable, although this could change in time. So, I’m asking $600. Anybody interested? If nobody is interested here, I will post in another forum. Thanks. Mike

Back