When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiobike Tank Kits

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Payment Terms
PayPal, cash, money order
Zipcode

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Good Evening! As of right now, I am building out of Radiobike antenna parts. I am no longer offering individual parts. Instead, due to material running out, I am offering complete antenna housings, with bracket, hardware, and the label for the inside of the tank as a whole “kit”.

I only have 12 left available and WILL NOT be producing anymore. The bracket in the pic is my prototype, I’ll be doing a final run of those next week, and so shipping begins next week. Pricing is $60 shipped in the US per kit. I will ship international but it will be extra.

Cool parts to redress your tank and make your classic truly pop! It’s been a pleasure making these, I’ve not had any complaints about build quality, I’ve sold to individuals and radio repair shops.

Parts are made to factory correct dimensions, and so they fit like the original parts and look like it too! The housings accept original antennas and new ones made to factory specs. The final touch for any rebuild!

PayPal, cash, and money order are all accepted!

8A569906-5046-42A5-981A-EF9C99B5F2D2.jpeg

0BA5335F-E018-461D-AD54-42EEA2EC842A.jpeg

Back