When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raffle to benefit Krate Mayhem Dave.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

island schwinn

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I started a raffle to benefit Krate Mayhem (Dave) and help in his recovery. It's on Facebook,so if you don't have it,ask a friend. Tickets are $10.00 each for a total of 100 tickets sold.Shipping is the responsibility of the winner. My Paypal is [email protected]. please respond here if sending funds. Please send as friends & family to avoid fees. put in the notes section: speedster. Thanks for any help. as a side note,and most importantly, Dave has shown some improvement. He can respond by blinking and nodding his head and recognizes visitors when there. He has a long road ahead,but so many have reached out and shown him the love he deserves. Please read the entire post as it has some important info,thanks. https://www.facebook.com/groups/141530405910066/?ref=bookmarks Scroll down to see my post.
20190626_142313.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear Dave is getting better!
Money sent! I have never met Dave but i am a fb friend of his.
Thanks Brian!

Let's get these raffle tickets sold so I can hand him a big chunk of dough.Dave is being transferred to a rehab facility close to his home this weekend. He's responding well so far. He still can't talk,but is blinking and giving a thumbs up when responding. His gofundme has raised quite a bit also. We want to thank all for the thoughts,prayers.cards,and general outpouring of love and concern. It means a lot to Dave and all his friends and family.

I'd send some dough anyway but I also don't do Paypal. The bike is not a necessary incentive. Still two weeks until payday though.

Met Dave down hear and up there and always had good Krate convos, I really feel for him and his family and wish him a speedy recovery and will miss him at SF next week, Glad to help out and take a chance on your raffle Brian. thanks

Pay day is tomorrow! I'll be sending $'s when I get it in my hand. Glad to hear Dave's making progress. :cool:
My Cousin was run off the road on his motorcycle (in California) late one night on his way home from work. They found him the next morning in a ravine unconscious with head injuries, his helmet was knocked off. He was in a coma for 10 days, and thank God he recovered after quite a few months.

Back