When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raffle to benefit Krate Mayhem Dave.

-

island schwinn

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I started a raffle to benefit Krate Mayhem (Dave) and help in his recovery. It's on Facebook,so if you don't have it,ask a friend. Tickets are $10.00 each for a total of 100 tickets sold.Shipping is the responsibility of the winner. My Paypal is [email protected]. please respond here if sending funds. Please send as friends & family to avoid fees. put in the notes section: speedster. Thanks for any help. as a side note,and most importantly, Dave has shown some improvement. He can respond by blinking and nodding his head and recognizes visitors when there. He has a long road ahead,but so many have reached out and shown him the love he deserves. Please read the entire post as it has some important info,thanks. https://www.facebook.com/groups/141530405910066/?ref=bookmarks Scroll down to see my post.
20190626_142313.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear Dave is getting better!
Money sent! I have never met Dave but i am a fb friend of his.
Thanks Brian!

Let's get these raffle tickets sold so I can hand him a big chunk of dough.Dave is being transferred to a rehab facility close to his home this weekend. He's responding well so far. He still can't talk,but is blinking and giving a thumbs up when responding. His gofundme has raised quite a bit also. We want to thank all for the thoughts,prayers.cards,and general outpouring of love and concern. It means a lot to Dave and all his friends and family.

I'd send some dough anyway but I also don't do Paypal. The bike is not a necessary incentive. Still two weeks until payday though.

Met Dave down hear and up there and always had good Krate convos, I really feel for him and his family and wish him a speedy recovery and will miss him at SF next week, Glad to help out and take a chance on your raffle Brian. thanks

Pay day is tomorrow! I'll be sending $'s when I get it in my hand. Glad to hear Dave's making progress. :cool:
My Cousin was run off the road on his motorcycle (in California) late one night on his way home from work. They found him the next morning in a ravine unconscious with head injuries, his helmet was knocked off. He was in a coma for 10 days, and thank God he recovered after quite a few months.

Back