When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raffle to benefit Krate Mayhem Dave.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes thank you Brian. This is a great community. Thanks to all that have prayed or shared concern. Great people doing great things.
Hammerhead

Sent some funds for Dave. He helped me So much with the Top Fueler forks I make. Thanks for this post and info. Get Well soon Brother!

This is sad news but it looks like he is on his way to hopefully a full recovery. I looked on the Frisco Bay FB page and it looks like he fell and hit his head, but did not see much else. Great that you are doing this for him. I'll send a PM to inquire about making a donation. No Pay Pal, but I'll figure it out,
My first encounter with Dave was reading his posts on the Schwinn Bike forum several years ago when I was new to the hobby. Then I saw him and Ed in Ann Arbor and recognized them. I thought hey, they're famous!
I introduced myself and had a great conversation with them. I've seen Dave several times since at AA or MLC and always make a point of saying hi and visiting.
Dave is a super nice guy and a major asset to the hobby. If I'm ever in the Bay area I want to ride with him! We'll pray for a quick recovery.

Back