When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raffle to benefit Krate Mayhem Dave.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That would be me Jaxon! I am so Happy to win this bike in Dave's name. Dave helped me out with information on the Top Fueler forks I make. I have bought, sold and traded with Dave many times. Please give him my Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.
Send me your phone number and address in a PM and we'll get this rolling.Congrats man,Brian.

Bike shipped today. Congratulations Jaxon.
20190801_173738.jpg

Been a while,but happy to report that Dave is making great progress. He's moved to a rehab facility in Emeryville,CA. It's an apartment like setting with a regular schedule that has him in therapy and then it's like his own little bachelor pad. He's doing really well and sends all his love. He has to wear a helmet due to his injury,but will eventually be able to go without it.
FB_IMG_1569054482668.jpg

Thanks for the update, Brian. Before I saw this I just posted a question on SBF about how Dave is doing. Such a sweet guy! I was hoping he could do Trexlertown like he usually does, but that, obviously is out of the question for this year...

Jim.

Back