When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rain, Sleet or Snow, hop on your bike let’s go!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
We've had four days of rain here in Southern California, so I've been feeling a bit of the cabin fever lately.
So, I've been finishing up a project bike, and I've been waiting for a lull in between storms to take it for its first ride since getting it all tuned up.
After seeing all those snow shots, now I know why some of the bikes look like this, when they first make their way out to California.
View attachment 934292
The before,
View attachment 934291
And, the after.
Sorry guys, the wet pavement is about as inclement as it gets around here.
And I thought, I was braving the brutal conditions to take my new/old bike for a ride. Lol!
You guys, are magnificent!
Nice bike

N2agy3J.jpg

Quick ride to Safeway for some Snapple before I go to work. Employees are super cool about letting people walk their bikes inside the store.

Sorry for blurriness. My hands were cold from the ride.

you guys that live where it is cold are all nuts. I have never in my 60 years on the planet stepped foot in the snow. we have a 2500 foot peak in my town and it does get snow up there 3 times a year or so. when there is snow on the peak I don't even go outside unless I have to. definitly won't be riding a bike.

This is November 2019 so far, but the Weather Man, ahem! or should I say Weather Bimbo, lol, says we are going to be in for it by Thanksgiving Day.

Torrential rain, mud slides, cold temperatures straight down from Alaska, and a major snow dump up in the mountains.
All or nothing!
Typical Winter weather here in California.

Back