When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh chopper question...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Woofie

On Training Wheels
I have a 1970/71 Vintage Raleigh Chopper- single speed, orange, one hand brake- everything is original...very good condition except for a bent front fork/headset and it is in need of new tires...am I better off selling "as is" or investing in new tires/parts prior to selling? Also, what is the current range of prices for a Chopper bicycle?

Hey Woofie. There’s gonna be guys here able to help you. They will ask for pics. Post some, you’ll be amazed what these guys know.

I have a 1970/71 Vintage Raleigh Chopper- single speed, orange, one hand brake- everything is original...very good condition except for a bent front fork/headset and it is in need of new tires...am I better off selling "as is" or investing in new tires/parts prior to selling? Also, what is the current range of prices for a Chopper bicycle?
Welcome, buying and building a bike from parts is rarely a profitable choice. You are only talking about a fork, I would attempt to sell as is while searching for the correct fork. If you find the correct fork it would make the bike more desierable but at what cost. I guess if you get the fork for a good price you could make it up on the increased price. Some of those choppers are highly sought after so best see if you can find some sold listing here or on ebays. We need pictures for an assessment on $ value.

Back